Re-Creating Retirement Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
It a big deal to retire and can be challenging for many people.
It's the shift from much of your time and energy being directed by others to you owning and managing it yourself.
Do you have a vision beyond treating retirement like a regular vacation for the first few weeks?
The "someday" you've anticipating until retirement gives you the opportunity to do all those things you've promised for yourself.
Exploring and understanding what retirement means to you personally is the first step. Typically, retirement conjures up images of a prolonged vacation with days of “taking it easy”. But with 25-35 years ahead, we simple want and need more from life. Studies show that those sense of purpose will have a happier retirement. What gifts do you want to share with the world? How do you want to contribute in a meaningful way? What legacy do you want to leave behind?
Are you ready to re-create your own version of retirement?
What to expect:
- A sense of community with other women and knowing you’re not alone in the retirement transition.
- Clarity of what’s most important to you.
- An inspiring vision for your next phase of life.
- Ideas for supporting a healthy lifestyle.
- Opportunities to play and explore a new self-identity, to define yourself apart from your work.